Smart Co2 Bags
Smart Co2 Bags are a simple to use, small and easily affordable bag that produces carbon dioxide which is vital for plant growth.
Supplementing CO2 can increase plant growth and make flowers/fruits ripen faster, whilst improving taste and appearance.
Smart CO2 Bags are safe to use and simple setup with no maintenance required it is the smallest and one of the most effective solution available on the market.
- As the Smart CO2 Bag comes into contact with oxygen in the grow room, it will start producing carbon dioxide,
- This process will take a few days before full production starts depending on the air circulation in the grow room,
- 1 Smart CO2 Bag will produce enough carbon dioxide for an area of 10 m2 (170 ft2) for up to 3 months.
- Start using a Smart CO2 Bag 2-3 weeks after planting your seeds. Make 6-10 holes in the top of the bag and hang it above your plants.
- In large grow rooms, hang the bag over the aisles.
- The Smart CO2 Bag only produces carbon dioxide in temperatures above 18 ºC (64 ºF).