HortiKing 600w Digital Ballast
The HortiKing 600w Digital Ballast is an all round power house for all stages of growth, using the dimmer you can change how many watts of light you require throughout your cycle.
- Three Level Dimmable Functions: 660w/600w/400w/250w.
- Special cooling fin design for efficient cooling.
- Dynamic detection of load and power supply, Protection for overload, overvoltage, load short/open, under voltage, lamp EOL.
- Fast start-up, Reaches maximum brightness very quickly.
- Dimmable to control intensity of light in every plant stage.
- High Efficiency
- 1.5m power cable 3 core 1.5mm sq.
- Humidity environment 10-90%
- IP value20: Dust tight with good protection.
- Protection against short circuit, Lamp failure & hot temperatures.
- No fan inside.
- Electronic Ballast
- Dimensions: 251 x 102 x 64mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- 24 Month Warranty
The HortiKing Digital Ballast has rapidly become the most popular ballast in the Horti range and is constructed inside a sturdy aluminium cooling finned housing. This allows the ballast to run without the need for a fan and is extremely quiet in its operation. The ballast has a fast start up and the bulb reaches maximum brightness very quickly.
The dimmable function allows the ballast to run different power bulbs from the same ballast for heat and light control of your room and also includes a power boost function for better results in the last few weeks. The ballast incorporates dynamic detection of load and power supply, protection for overload, overvoltage, load short/open, under voltage and lamp EOL.
The ballast will run in relative humidity’s of between 10% and 90% and is IP20 dust tight with good protection. The ballast is designed to be wall mounted.
Avagrow is one of Kents leading hydroponics shops we stock all the major lighting Brands & Manufacturers these include HortiKing, Maxibright, Lumatek Professional Lighting, Sunmaster, Phillips, Venture, Adjusta Wing, Gavita, DimLux and Budmaster.
At Avagrow we believe in quality products at competitive prices. We have tried and tested all our products which provides our customers with the knowledge that we can recommend the right product for them.
If you are unable to find the nutrients you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.