Budmaster II UK OD Series
The Budmaster II UK OD Series with the Osram Delux (OD) led grow lights with superior quality German engineering, these Osram led’s really are the best that money can buy with many additional features that come together to bring a truly remarkable end product. Osram led’s are made in Germany with the highest possible quality standards and controls and are all UL / CUL certified and have many additional features over conventional led:
- 200 – 300% more PAR output than traditional 3w led’s for the same consumption.
- Longer lifespan with lower degradation. (approx 20% output drop over 7 years).
- Smaller footprint than any other led in its class.
- 100,000 hrs lifespan double the usual standard of 50,000 hrs.
- Integrated solderpads for exact fitting.
- Exact horticultural wavelengths guaranteed.
All Budmaster II UK lights are now ‘Manufactured in the UK’ by the Budmaster team, most of the component parts are made within a 35 mile radius of there base in Mochdre, this gives them an incredibly low carbon footprint and of course helps to revitalize British manufacturing and exports.
Budmaster models include the following features:
- Made in the UK precision optics
- Deep penetration.
- UL approved super tough fire retardant material.
- 1.6mm thick, aluminium PCB light engine made in the UK.
- ISO9001 and UL certified.
- Wago and JST connectors.
- UK Made custom pin fin heat sinks:
- Faster heat transference and removal.
- Fan mounted on each heat sink for greater redundancy and modularity.
- Triple coated steel case with ‘Mirror Chrome’ finish and protective coating:
- UV proof, water proof, grease proof, no oxidisation in marine environments.
|Exact Horticultural Wavelengths|
With Osram leds every diode can be guaranteed to hit the exact wavelength and bandwidth that are needed for optimal photosynthesis as they are specifically designed for horticulture.
Many led grow lights have many different bands and this is simply not needed as even cheaper leds have a considerable bandwidth and can partially cover some of bandwidth that is required for most horticultural purposes.
Osram though have exhaustively researched and tested the exact peak wavelengths and bands needed for optimal photosynthesis and are being used globally in super massive hydroponic fixtures globally.
The Budmaster II OD series, well what can we say about the incredible output of this lovely light, for those of you who can never get enough light stick one of these in your tent and you will be amazed.