Grow Cubes are small 1/4” cubes of stone wool (stone wool). There are several advantages:
- Grow Cubes stack on top of each other leaving air space in between them this promotes root growth.
- Each cube has four surfaces from which excess water can drain. This way, even if you water a lot, the Grow-Cubes will not get water logged.
- You have less algae growth on the top than with the smooth surface Gro-Blocks™.
- The Grow-Cubes are the driest of our products with properties of a 50/50 mix. (50% water/50% air)
- Very easy to mix with any other potting mix.
- Special advantages are achieved by mixing Grow-Cubes in with clay pellets. The Grow-Cubes will help spread the water in the container as well has keeping a water buffer in between the watering.
- Lightweight; approx. 1/10 of the weight of a bag of potting soil.
- See Grow-Cube growing guide right for easy instructions.
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment and we stock a wide range of Medium from a number of major manufacturers.
These products are available from both our Kent Stores 7 Days a Week
These are all products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the Medium you are looking for please call or pop in to either of our Kent stores based in Sevenoaks & Medway and will be more than happy to help – 01634-787227 or 01474-248286 We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.