Roots are what feed your plants almost everything they need, and now you can maximize your plants’ root mass so your plants get optimum nutrition and enhanced flowering.
You do this by using beneficial fungi that accomplishes the following for you:
(1.) Beneficial Fungi maximizes root absorption of oxygen, nutrients and water
(2.) Beneficial Fungi maximizes root growth for optimum yields
(3.) Helps your roots gain surface mass
(4.) Beneficial Fungi maximize production of floral essential oils
GETTING THE RIGHT TYPES OF BENEFICIAL FUNGI IS ALL-IMPORTANT FOR MAXIMIZING YOUR YIELD
As you can see, beneficial fungi are a valuable tool you use to maximize your gardens production. But please remember that it matter what type of fungi you use. You need to add the right types of the two major categories of beneficial fungi:
- Category One beneficial fungi are called Endomycorrhiza. Believe it or not, these fungi actually have a form of “foot,” called a hyphae, that enters into root cells to produce sacs or branched structures. As you can imagine, the sacs and branched structures increase root mass and root function.
- Category Two beneficial fungi are called Ectomycorrhiza. These fungi create a hyphal sheath that covers root tips. They also create a hyphae net that cloaks the entire root system.
Funny thing is, plant scientists used to assert that endomycorrhiza were the only type of fungi that inserted themselves into root cells, and that the ecto variety stayed outside roots.New research conducted by our scientists reveals that super-strains of ecto and endo beneficial fungi both penetrate roots, so they have designated these strains as a mega-category called “ectendomycorrhiza.”
The good news is that whatever you call them, beneficial fungi form a web of root enhancement called a “fungal mycelium.”
NOT ALL BENEFICIAL FUNGI ARE CREATED EQUAL
It’s important to realize there are two processes hydroponics companies can choose from when they want to make a beneficial fungi product.
The most common choice starts when a hydroponics company decides to save time, effort and money by hiring a third-party company to bulk produce/bulk combine microbes without testing them for specific plant appropriateness or microbial compatibility.
Instead of managing the process from start to finish, they outsource their manufacturing, and in the process they forfeit first-hand knowledge and supervision of product components and quality control.
Not only that, but their process includes an overly generic view of fungi. For example, you’ll hear their product advertising talk about “endo and ectomycorrhizal fungi.” Turns out this is so vague that it borders on actually being an inaccurate way of describing root zone fungi!
It’s exactly like saying “General Motors” to describe a car, leaving you wondering are they talking about a Pontiac or a Chevy.
And even if it’s a Chevy, it could be a Malibu or Corvette. Ok, if you’re lucky, you got the Corvette – but you’re still left guessing, because one model of Corvette has the 300 hp motor, but the ZR1 Corvette has a 620 horsepower motor!
The good news is that we make sure our Piranha beneficial fungi are the fully-loaded ZR1 Corvette with 620 horsepower powerplant, not the Chevy Malibu! Here’s how we do it…
- Advanced Nutrients hires world-class microbiologists who practically live in the laboratory-that’s how competitive and dedicated they are about developing what they call “superstrains” of fungi that biologically bond with the roots of your plants. One of our scientists is especially impressive: she has THREE Ph.D. degrees!
- Our perfectionistic scientists demand that we supply them all the most expensive, precision equipment and supplies so they can identify each microbial strain’s special characteristics that make them superstrains. That’s why our fungi are extremely fast-replicating so they quickly colonize root zones for rapid results (yes, one of our most important tests is comparing fast versus slow replicating fungi).
- Piranha is NEVER OUTSOURCED. We’re the only hydroponics nutrient company in the world manufacturing all our microbial products ourselves with a full-time Ph.D. microbiologist personally supervising all aspects of production at all times. (The same is true for our Voodoo Juice and Tarantula products)
- Each of our microbial strains is individually bred in a purpose-built 10,000 liter breeding reactor (we’re the only company that uses this technically advanced process, not vats or tubs). Our microbes are later taken to an evaporation tower and gently dried. Then the Piranha superstrains are carefully recombined.
- To ensure Piranha’s reputation for very long shelf life and viability, the fungi are put into hibernation with an “antagonist” compound that keeps the microbes dormant until you mix Piranha into a nutrient reservoir or foliar spray, and the antagonist is diluted.
- As soon as the antagonist is diluted, Piranha fungi immediately exit dormancy, replicate quickly, and burst into action for you by wrapping themselves around and penetrating into roots, promoting the production of flower-boosting hormones by your plants, and maximizing root size and function.
The bottom line is Piranha increases your plants root growth so your plants’ roots are strong enough to give you optimum harvest yields.What’s more, when you get Piranha today, you’ll see why it’s money back guaranteed to pay for itself by providing maximum yield.