Hailea HC Water Chillers keep nutrient temps within optimal ranges at all times, boosting oxygen levels and protecting root systems from pythium and other root diseases. If your nutrient solution gets too warm (over 21 degrees C) under hot lamps or during the summer months, it can decrease the amount of dissolved oxygen and also increase the risk of root diseases. They work almost exactly like mini-refrigerators, and they’re incredibly easy to set up and run.
The benefits of Hailea HC Water Chillers are as follows:
- Maintains nutrients temps within optimal ranges
- Improves nutrient uptake and oxygen levels
- Helps stop the spread of Pythium, algae and other problems caused by hot temperatures
- Includes a highly accurate thermostat
- Digital temperature control technology
- Freon-free R134A refrigeration system
- Clear digital display and auto-shutdown mode to protect motor
- Anti-corrosive titanium evaporator
- Low operating noise
Available in 3 Variations
HC-150A Water Chiller
HC-300A Water Chiller
HC-500A Water Chiller
For more information please visit: http://www.hailea.com/page110?product_id=456
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment.
These Hailea HC Water Chiller products are available from our Kent Store or via our website 7 Days a Week.
These are products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the water storage or pump you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.