Canna Hydro Flores
Advantages of Hydro Flores
- Directly available for the plant and consists of a correct composition of nutrients, which is crucial during the flowering phase.
- Takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- In addition, the unique formula of Hydro Flores is rich in chelated trace elements in a directly absorbable form. This results in an exuberant bloom.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Hydro Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Hydro Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Hydro Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 – 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- When growing intensively, drip feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
For more information please visit: https://www.canna-uk.com/hydro_flores
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment.
We stock all the major brands from Canna, Advanced Nutrients, Mills, Biobizz, Atami, Dutch Pro, Plagron, Plant Magic, Hesi, Metrop, B.A.C, Canadian Express, Green Planet, Buddhas Tree, GHE and more. We source all our products carefully to ensure that the customer gets what they are paying for.
Canna products are available from our Kent Store or via our website 7 Days a Week.
These are products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the nutrients you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.