House & Garden Shooting Powder
House & Garden Shooting Powder is the secret behind every successful grower. This sparkling bud expander is the most effective flowering stimulator in the horticultural industry. Shooting Powder yields clearly visible results and works brilliantly in unison with all base nutrients. It comes conveniently packaged in sachets, it is simple to use and it has been extensively refined and tested by our dedicated and experienced team of researchers. Shooting Powder has already earned great respect within the horticultural industry and has continued to deliver remarkable results to our valued customers.
Timing is crucial. House and Garden Shooting Powder has been carefully designed to stimulate a second cycle of new flower production. Therefore, Shooting Powder should be used for the last 3 weeks of the plants flowering cycle. See for yourself why Shooting Powder is the preferred flowering stimulant in Europe and throughout the world.
- Fill your reservoir with water
- Add base nutrients to an EC of 1.2 (an E.C. of 2.2 is common at this stage of flowering so essentially you need to cut your base nutrient back by almost half) and adjust your pH to your normal levels.
- Add your shooting powder. Shooting powder will cause your nutrient solutions pH to rise, DO NOT adjust the pH once the shooting powder has been added, it will self adjust to its required pH.
- Use 1 sachet per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the first week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C 1.2, for the second week of the last 3 weeks.
- Use 2 sachets per 100L of mixed nutrients at E.C. 1.2, for the final week.
House and Garden Shooting Powder is an extremely potent flowering stimulant. Do not apply in conjunction with any PKs or similar products high in PKs. Due to the extremely potent nature of Shooting Powder, it is only recommended for use with plants that are 100 % happy and healthy. Shooting Powder will demand a substantial amount of energy from your plants. Do not apply Shooting Powder if your plants are suffering from any health issues or deficiencies.
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment.
We stock all the major brands from House & Garden, Shogun Fertilisers, Plant Magic, Plagron, Advanced Nutrients, Mills, Canna, Biobizz, Atami, Dutch Pro, Hesi, Metrop, B.A.C, Canadian Express, Green Planet, Buddhas Tree, GHE and more. We source all our products carefully to ensure that the customer gets what they are paying for.
For more information please visit: https://www.house-garden.com.au/shooting-powder
House & Garden products are available from our Kent Store or via our website 7 Days a Week.
These are products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the nutrients you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.