BioBav Problem Solver
BioBav Problem Solver contains a mix of organic minerals, beneficial bacteria and important trace elements making it a superior plant upgrader and medium conditioner.
Weak plants become strong and healthy again, yellowed plants become beautiful strong and green again, hard soil becomes soft and clean.
- The beneficial bacteria promotes more root growth and a stronger root system.
- The organic macro and micro minerals provide a high dose of nutrient so the plant gets reinvigorated and becomes healthy again.
- The water absorption capacity of the soil is improved; the soil can be utilised better.
- The physical structure of the soil is reorganised and upgraded thanks to the many organic minerals. Plants develop better and the yield is greater.
- The micro and macro elements in the soil and roots benefit from a non-complex form of enzymes.
- The micro-organisms increase the useful nutrient content and improve its uptake by the plant.
- The key ingredients dissolve and turn into potassium salt, making the plant ready for growth.
- Enhances flavour and taste, and extends the life of the plant.
- Regulates the pH-value and geothermic heat.
- The need for chemical fertilisers is decreased.
For best results, use BioBav as follows:
- As a Problem solver (stressed plant) – 5ml/L once per week until plants have recovered
- 1st week of veg – 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- 1st week of flower – 1 dose of 5ml/L
- 3rd week of flower – 1 dose of 5ml/L
- 1st week of Veg – 1 dose of 1,25ml/L
- 1st week of flower – 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- 3rd week of flower – 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- Mix 2,5ml/L and spray the leaves with lights off
- Water once a week at 1 dose of 2,5ml/L
- Water once a week at 2,5ml/L
Warning: don’t give BioBav together with products that kill bacteria (example: hydrogen peroxide)
For more information please go to BioBav Problem Solver
Avagrow is one of kents leading hydroponics shops we stock all the major nutrients from Mills, Canna, Biobizz, Atami, Dutch Pro, Plagron, Cyco, Plant Magic, Shogun, Hesi, Advanced Nutrients, Metrop, B.A.C, Canadian Express, Green Planet, Buddhas Tree, GHE, Advanced Hydroponics of Holland and more.
These products are available from our Kent Store 7 Days a Week.
These are all products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the product you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.