Shogun Start is a delicate nutrient formulated by Shogun Fertilizers to maximise plant establishment and root development.
Containing balanced micro and macro nutrients alongside the SmartZen maximiser ingredient. Start gives your young plants full strength trace elements whilst still maintaining a low overall strength.
Start also encourages auxins to move from the leaf tissue to the stem for rapid rooting and fast establishment of all of the structures that the plant needs later on for maximized yields and performance.
- Encourages the movement of auxins from the leaf tip to the rooting point.
- Accelerates germination.
- Encourages faster root striking in cuttings.
- Optimal concentration of micronutrients for healthy development of young plants. This is the same as it would be in a full-strength base nutrient, whilst keeping the NPK low.
- Feed Chart – Add plain water to your nutrient reservoir or watering can and allow to reach room temperature (If tap water, Ideally over night, to allow some of the chlorine to dissipate, but we know this is not always convenient!).
- Add Start at a rate of 4ml per litre to your nutrient reservoir or watering can.
- Before adding the nutrients, reduce the pH to just below 7 and then add your additives and nutrients. Recheck the pH (5.5-6.5) and the EC, making sure that it is no higher than 1.4. Repeat method for tank change/refill. Use for the very early stages of the plants life.
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment.
We stock all the major brands from Shogun Fertilisers, Plant Magic, Plagron, Advanced Nutrients, Mills, Canna, Biobizz, Atami, Dutch Pro, Hesi, Metrop, B.A.C, Canadian Express, Green Planet, Buddhas Tree, GHE and more. We source all our products carefully to ensure that the customer gets what they are paying for.
For more information please visit: https://shogunfertilisers.com/products/start/
Shogun products are available from our Kent Store or via our website 7 Days a Week.
These are products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the nutrients you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.