The GrowMax Mega Grow 1000 Reverse Osmosis Filter is and indoor or outdoor garden reverse osmosis system capable of filtering up to 1.000L of pure water a day.
- Up to 1.000 L/D – No waiting, produces up to 40 liters per hour!
- Eliminates up to 95% of salts and heavy metals.
- Helps to stabilize the pH.
- Eliminates up to 99% of Chlorine.
- Reduces the EC.
- Improves fertilizer performance and protects
- Avoid nutrients lockout.
- Beneficial microorganisms in your soil.
- More food for your plants.
The GrowMax Mega Grow 1000 Reverse Osmosis Filter removes or reduces: Salts, Heavy Metals, Chloramines, nitrates, nitrites, Chlorine, Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Oxidation, Herbicides and Pesticides, Volatile Organic Contaminants (Chemical Contaminants, Benzenes, Toluene, Oils, THM’s, Detergents, PCB’s)
• Produces up to 1.000 liters/day (up to 40 liters/hour)*
• Water conditions:
– Temperature 25ºC
– Pressure: Min. 3 kg – Max. 6 kg
– Quality – EC (500 tds or ppm – 0.7 EC)
• Other conditions can reduce the water production.
• Replacement cartridges every 8.000 liters of filtered water.
Avagrow is one of Kent’s leading suppliers of indoor growing & hydroponics equipment.
We stock a wide range of Reverse Osmosis products from Gromax Water one of the leading Reverse Osmosis systems.
GrowMax Water reverse osmosis systems are the best available for the growing and gardening industry today.
These water Reverse Osmosis products are available from our Kent Store or via our website 7 Days a Week.
These are products that we have reviewed and tested in house, which provide Avagrow’s customers with quality products at competitive prices.
If you are unable to find the water storage or pump you are looking for please call or pop in to our Kent store based in Cuxton Medway or call us on 01634-787227 and will be more than happy to help.
We will order any product that we do not stock usually for next day delivery.