IWS R DWC System
How the IWS R DWC system works
With two recirculating options available there’s an IWS R-DWC to suit your needs.
IWS R DWC is very flexible, the misting chambers can be spaced as far apart or as close together as you choose and extra chambers can be added over time, so you can start small and scale up as you get more experienced.
If you choose the entry level IWS R-DWC you will need to change the solution in the water butt every week to keep it fresh.
For a simpler life the Pro IWS R-DWC has a timer which remixes the solution every day, sending the solution from the mixing chambers, back to the water butt, automatically keeping the mix balanced, oxygenated and cool.
Perfect for growers who want:
- Bigger yields – Plants have constant access to highly oxygenated nutrient solution so root growth is fast and extensive and yields are huge. Clay pebbles are used in these grow systems so even the roots in the media have excellent access to oxygen.
- To set and leave – IWS R-DWC is a very low maintenance system and as it connects to a large water butt, can go for long periods before top-ups are needed.
- Quiet running – Locators in the misting chambers keep the air stones in place so there’s zero rattling noise from air stone movement.
- Low media usage – Each pot only holds 1 litre of media but these grow systems outperform others using far more media.
- Access to roots – Every misting chamber has an access panel making it easy to check root health, water levels and air stone position.
- To turn plants under lights – Each pot can be lifted and turned within the misting chamber without twisting pipe or connectors to provide every plant with even light exposure.